BoP_300_Logo

History: Board of Pensions – Supporting pastors for 300 years

Posted April 4, 2017

By Lea Sitton Stanley The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) is celebrating 300 years of care for ministers and other church workers. It traces its roots to the Fund for Pious Uses, established by Presbyterians in Philadelphia in 1717. In the early 18th century, hundreds of Presbyterian Scots in Ulster, chafing under…

Read More