This page lists continuing education opportunities that are available around the Synod of the Trinity region and neighboring areas. If you would like something added to the list, contact Mike Givler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRESBYTERY OF LACKAWANNA
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
- Fall of 2018: Retooled curriculum for theologically reflective and contextually engaged ministry in the way of Jesus. More here.
- Oct. 5-April 5: Preaching the Seasons: an online/in-person class with James Platt
- Oct. 15-Nov. 9: African American Preaching and The Power of Story: Black Sermon as Dynamic Discourse; an online class with Brian Wells
- Nov. 28-29: Allies in Faith
PRESBYTERY OF SHENANGO
Lancaster Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
Montreat Conference Center, Montreat, NC (events list here)
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
- New, online degree. Contact Kimberly Burnett-Hackbarth, Direction of Admissions, at (563) 589-3405 or email@example.com.
- Preparing Faithful Leaders
- The online Christian Leadership Program nurtures the gifts of Christian leaders to build up the ministry of the local church.
Princeton Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
- Oct. 24-26: A House United: A two-day intensive program exploring how to bring unity to a church and community with diverse politics.
- Fall 2018: Certificate in Theology & Ministry + Inside — Prison Ministry Reimagined. This 14-week program consists of incarcerated and regional community members learning with and from one another.
Union Presbyterian Seminary, Richmond, VA (full schedule here)
- Oct. 18-Nov. 15: Polity and Administration online course
- Oct. 23-24: Visions of Strategic Planning: Navigating the Way from Mission to Impact
- Oct. 23-Nov. 20: Reformed Theology and Church History online course