This page lists continuing education opportunities that are available around the Synod of the Trinity region and neighboring areas. If you would like something added to the list, contact Mike Givler at email@example.com.
PRESBYTERY OF LACKAWANNA
PRESBYTERY OF SHENANGO
Lancaster Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
Montreat Conference Center, Montreat, NC (events list here)
- Aug. 9-11: Women’s Conference. With keynote speaker Valarie Kaur and special guest Amy Grant. Cost is $345-$500; rates raise by $25 after June 28.
- Oct. 7-10: CoInspire. A conference addressing systemic racism in the church, with preacher Traci Blackmon and key leaders Lis Valle-Ruiz, Raj Nadella and Jennifer Harvey. Cost is $322.50-$650, group rate available; rates rise by $75 after Aug. 26.
- June 7-8: Clergy Couples: When Both Serve. Couples in ministry share a unique set of joys and challenges. Clergy couples are invited to come to campus together for a time devoted to addressing these challenges with others who serve together.
- July 14-19: The Black Theology and Leadership Institute. Apply now to be a BTLI Fellow. The theme of this year’s conference is Food Justice. Explore the struggle for racial and environmental justice, the complexities and challenges of race and food, and share food stories and journeys.
- Aug. 21-25: Cultivate: Five Days at the Farminary. Young adults, ages 25-35, are invited to apply for this program that will take place at the seminary’s 21-acre farm. Join recent seminary graduates who will lead this time of vocational discernment and spiritual renewal.
- Sept. 24-27: Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising. This four-day intensive program is designed to train and help leaders to meet the growing needs in religious communities and fundraisers of faith-based organizations. The focus of the ECRF is on the cultural, organizational and philanthropic practices unique to religious institutions that promotes the joy of generous giving.