This page lists continuing education opportunities that are available around the Synod of the Trinity region and neighboring areas. If you would like something added to the list, contact Mike Givler at email@example.com.
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
PRESBYTERY OF SHENANGO
Lancaster Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
- June 4-Aug. 24: Christian Leadership Program for Commissioned Ruling Elders (online course)
- Introduction to the Old Testament
- Presbyterian Polity
- Reformed Theology
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
- New, online degree. Contact Kimberly Burnett-Hackbarth, Direction of Admissions, at (563) 589-3405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Princeton Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
- Summer 2018 (apply by May 21): Certificate of Theology and Ministry (more information available here)
- June 5-8: Frederick Buechner Writer’s Workshop
- June 10-15: Engle Institute of Preaching
- June 21-23: Barth Pastors Conference
Union Presbyterian Seminary, Richmond, VA (full schedule here)
- May 24 – June 21: Parables of Jesus – Led by Dr. John Carroll (Thursdays)
- July 24-Aug. 2: Church Business Administrators seminars – Open to anyone, but will meet the requirements for certification through The Church Network. $670 for both weeks, $335 for one week, $100 for individual seminars. Costs include lunch. We will also offer the four required CEU classes (IT Basics, IT Trends, Theology and Ethics of Church Administration, and Self-Care for Church Administrators) on Saturday, July 28, for $100 for all four.