Spring Regional Connection for Partnership and Networking
REGISTER HERE BY MONDAY, MAY 8, AT 5 P.M.
For a downloadable pdf version of this information, click here.
As we have walked with you and listened to you during the past year, we have heard that living with a posture of hope is not always easy. We have heard a yearning for new insights and new eyesight, rooted in the One who is Life.
In partnership with our 300th anniversary year, the Synod of the Trinity has claimed the theme of “Revealing Hope” to be one of our emphases. In light of that, we invite you to join us this spring for our annual Regional Connection for Partnership and Networking, designed this year to help us refocus a life-walk that reflects hope and resurrection, and meet others with whom we can continue the journey. The following morning targeted conversation groups will be offered around these topics:
- Story Weaving
- Cultivating Wonder, Curiosity and Awe
- Joining the Conversation About Addiction
- Connecting with the Community
- Holy Advocacy
- Exploring Resources
Afternoon Worship and Conversation
Remembering What Will Come: Embracing Our Identity as God’s People in an Uncertain Age
In an increasingly polarized and turbulent age, how can the family of God so center itself as to limit being swept up in the fray? Through worship and conversation, we’ll seek insight into becoming those who understand the times and know what should be done.
When and Where
Note: Presbytery assignments are only suggestions based on location.
If it suits you better to attend a different region you are welcome to do so.
Southwest Region – Thursday, May 11 (Morgantown, WV)
- Presbyteries: Pittsburgh, Redstone, Upper Ohio Valley, Washington, West Virginia
- Location: First Presbyterian Church of Morgantown
- Presbyteries: Beaver-Butler, Kiskiminetas, Lake Erie, Shenango
- Location: Crestfield Camp & Conference Center
Central Region – Thursday, May 18 (State College Area)
- Presbyteries: Carlisle, Huntingdon, Northumberland
- Location: Krislund Camp & Conference Center, Madisonburg, PA
East Region – Friday, May 19 (Allentown, PA)
- Presbyteries: Donegal, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Philadelphia
- Location: First Presbyterian Church of Allentown
- 9:30 a.m. Registration and Fellowship
- 10:00 a.m. Welcome and Morning Prayers
- 10:45 a.m. Targeted Conversation Groups*
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 1:15 p.m. Regional Updates
Presbyterian Foundation: Financial Health Assessment
- 1:45 p.m. Worship/Conversation
Remembering What Will Come:
Embracing Our Identity as God’s People in an Uncertain Age
- 3:15 p.m. Closing and Evaluation