This page lists continuing education opportunities that are available around the Synod of the Trinity region and neighboring areas. If you would like something added to the list, contact Mike Givler at email@example.com.
PRESBYTERY OF LACKAWANNA
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
- Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28: World Mission Initiative Month of Mission Series. “Jesus Christ and the ‘Dividing Wall:’ Race and God’s Mission” will help churches find resources on how to have deep conversations on race.
- Monthly beginning Oct. 22: Wise Women in Spirituality: The Sacred Rhythm of Dance and Life. Spend six monthly evenings online with wise women who have found ways to anchor and sustain themselves spiritually in the midst of these times.
- Oct. 25-Nov. 20: The Four Women Doctors of the Church. Explore the stories of visionaries Teresa of Ávila, Catherine of Siena, Thérèse of Lisieux and Hildegard of Bingen.
PRESBYTERY OF SHENANGO
Lancaster Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
Montreat Conference Center, Montreat, NC (events list here)
- Preparing Faithful Leaders
- The online Christian Leadership Program nurtures the gifts of Christian leaders to build up the ministry of the local church.
Princeton Theological Seminary (full schedule here)
- Conversations with Christian Leaders on the COVID-19 Crisis
- Being Church in the Time of COVID-19
Union Presbyterian Seminary, Richmond, VA (full schedule here)
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1: Pastoral Care within a Pandemic
- Oct. 8: Feminist Theology & the Historical Christian Faith
- Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29: Church Communications – During COVID 19 and Beyond
- Oct. 19: Preparing Your Leadership and Congregation for a Post COVID Reality
- Oct. 20 & 27: The New Testament & Current Social Concerns